Friday, June 25, 2010

Thing #1

1) I believe the most challenging habit for me would be habit #7 1/2 - play. I am usually so focused on the end result of a project, that I rarely have time to sit back and enjoy the journey of getting there. I keep telling myself that once a project is complete, then I will relax and enjoy. Instead, I am already searching for my next project.

2) I think the easiest habit for me would be habit #6 - teach and mentor others. I absolutely LOVE teaching and mentoring children. The rapport I have with the children is the best part of the job. I love to see them excited about things they never thought would excite them.

3) Habit #1 - begin with the end in mind - will be the most helpful for me during this course because I need to focus on completing this course during the time frame. The days when I feel rushed or have other things that need to be completed, I need to focus and realize that this is just for a few short weeks.

2 comments:

  1. The best way to learn about web 2.0 sites, is just to play around with them. If you adopt the attitude of "what will happen if I click here" you will do well and learn so much! Good luck on your journey. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have some trouble with "play" because I am so focused and ready to take on a new challenge before resting ... I have certainly learned to "play" in this course -- I have been clicking and trying and doing all kinds of things I would have never known about. It is great! Amanda =)

    ReplyDelete