Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thing #23

I checked out Classroom 2.0. I like that it is a group for educators and the topics are relevant to teaching. There were so many tips and links to things we have covered in this class! The layout is a little overwhelming, but I'm sure that is because it is new to me. I can see myself using this to search for support on different ideas or to find another way to teach something. There are so many links to so many valuable resources!

I think it would be a cool idea to set up a Ning site for the educators on our campus. It would be a different way to offer support to each other and help one another. I know it is just another thing for teachers to add to their to do lists, but it would be so valuable!

Another thing we could do with this is set up a Ning community for our campus as a way to interact with our parents and the community! I know we have our campus websites, but this could create a parent-educator-student forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment