Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thing #9

This wiki business isn't so bad. After working with my Moodle during the school year, navigating around this wiki page is much easier. I like learning the tricks or HTML codes to make things such as a table of contents. I can see using a wiki page for one of our huge research projects we do in class.

In setting up my wiki page, I followed the instructions given. The "Cheat Sheet" was a life saver.
I like information I am presenting to students to appear organized and easy to read. I don't want their eyes jumping all over the page. I want there to be a nice, smooth flow to the content I am presenting. I organized the page so that my introduction, my favorites, my burning question and web 2.0 stuff are in an organized list. I think using a page like this would be a very good way to introduce myself to my students and parents. I gave it the title, A Few Grains of Sand..., because it is just a little bit of information about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment